This page contains answers to
Frequently Asked Questions posed by our Duracom PC users, along with some tips
and tricks to make your computing experience more enjoyable.
- How do I adjust the microphone volume?
- Why won't
ScanDisk and/or Disk Defragmenter complete their tasks, reporting that the disk contents
- How do I upgrade the hard drive on my
- How can I free more system resources?
- How do I install a CD-R or CD-RW drive?
- Why am I getting lockups, fatal exception errors and other
- Why does my Duracom
PC randomly search the A:\ drive?
- Why is my modem connection so slow?
- How do I remove (delete) a program?
- Who do I call for support?
- Where is Microsoft Word?
- Why is my printer/scanner not getting detected?
- Why is there a charge on my phone bill for
- Where is my mouse on my Duracom
- How do I connect my modem on my
Duracom laptop computer?
- Why isn't my CDROM or floppy drive
being detected on my Duracom laptop (Compaq models only)
- How do I adjust my display settings?
- How do I create a boot disk?
- What is Disk Defragmenter and how do I use it?
- What can I do to keep my
Duracom PC clean?
- What is ScanDisk and how do I use it?
- Is there any help available
in Windows that will assist me with using my Duracom PC?
© 2005 Duracom®